Import customs clearance i.e. HSN classification, rate of duty, preparation of bills of entry, processing the customs clearance , assessment , customs examination and obtaining customs out of charge and arranging dispatch, delivery to the destination.
Export customs clearance .i.e. preparation of shipping bill ( on the basis of shippers letter of instruction), measurement & weighment.
- Documentation for customs clearance
- Carting / Receiving goods
- Examination of Shipments
- Customs clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.